OhioHealth is adding a BE/ BC Psychiatrist to join its robust Neuroscience team in Mansfield, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Psychiatrist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Provide a mix of outpatient and inpatient coverage ratio is flexible depending on candidate interests.
- Inpatient weekend duties on a rotation that is equitably shared amongst providers in the practice (1:4 currently).
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and ECT available
- Recently renovated 31 bed inpatient unit and newly constructed outpatient office building, attached to main hospital
- Work closely with a nurse practitioner on the outpatient and inpatient settings
- Involvement with behavioral health clinical guidance council for quality and process improvement.
- Residency stipend available for those who qualify
- Mansfield Hospital is a 326 bed, tertiary care hospital. This Level II Trauma Center offers world-class medical care with the latest technology and advanced procedures.
- OhioHealth s Neuroscience service line allows for system wide collaboration with other psychiatrists and behavioral health providers
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC Adult Psychiatry through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
- Text: (740) 591-7637
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living. Mansfield is a family friendly community with excellent school and housing options. Out of 218 cities nationwide, Mansfield was recently ranked the third best place for physicians to live and work by GoodCall Data Center.