Swedish Medical Group is seeking a Pediatrician to join a cohesive team of 8 pediatricians and 1 ARNP in Seattle, Washington. This is a well-established, medium size practice consisting of a tight-knit and highly dedicated group of knowledgeable providers. The ideal candidate will have experience and be eager to join a hard-working team environment in this friendly community located in West Seattle.
- Outpatient care only, 3 to 4 days per week
- Shared call schedule amongst two pediatric clinics, current weekend call is 1 in 10
- Saturday clinic hours when you are on call (currently 1 in 10)
- Nurse triage available 24/7 and takes first call after hours
- Friendly team environment with a dedicated medical assistant and pediatric patient care coordinator
- Imbedded psychologist on-site and direct access to consultative pediatric psychiatrist
- Easy and direct access to pediatric specialties and inpatient services at our Swedish First Hill location
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Initial compensation is a maximum 3 year salary guarantee followed by our competitive production-based compensation plan.
- Yearly CME benefits of both time away and expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
- Compensation is between $212,714 and $297,163 per year
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where You'll Work
Swedish Medical Group is an integrated team of more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serving the greater Seattle area. As part of Swedish Health System, medical group providers benefit from centralized system support and a shared EMR (Epic). With easy access to seven Swedish Medical Center campuses, providers are able to serve northwest Washington residents with superior integrated, coordinated care.
Where You'll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the world's biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee.
Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24970