Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Outpatient only Pay Rate: $500000.00 - $550000.00WHAT THIS JOB HAS TO OFFER:
- Outpatient only cardiology with no call/nights/weekends. Excellent Base Salary plus additional bonus opportunities based on WRVU.
- $50,000 sign on/relocation bonus plus up to $100,000 in student loans
- Work Monday-Friday and have every weekend off. No inpatient responsibilities are required with this job which will offer someone an excellent work/life balance.
- Work out of one site location. No remote/satellite work required.
- There are opportunities for research and are primary care residency programs in the community. Population of over 500k people in the region.
- Little to no competition in the area.
- Established program with a 20+ year practice history serving the community. In house nuclear camera and modern echocardiography as well as full-scale vascular diagnostics and interventions.
- Receive full-time benefits including 5 weeks for PTO/CME, Health, Dental, Vision, a retirement plan with a match of 3%, and much more!
- Willing to hire either a non-invasive cardiologist or an interventional cardiologist (2 needs available)
- Top 10 largest City in the State with very easy access to Los Angeles. This location has 65% lower housing costs than LA and it's still a community of over 500,000+ people so you can have access to any amenities you might want, as well as good schools.
- Boasts 270+ days of sunshine per year.
- Great location for children with access to one of California's top zoos, tons of festivals, and amazing public and private schools throughout the city. This is a community with a rich heritage and lots of activities year-round.
- Low tax rates compared to other cities in California.
- Very easy access to LA (2 hours or less depending on where you want to live). Easy drive to other cities in California such as Fresno, Sacramento, San Francisco, and the California coast.
Surrounded by mountain ranges, wildflowers and the Kern River, Bakersfield is the ideal destination for anyone seeking an abundance of recreational opportunities. Hike the neighboring Sierra Nevada Mountains, enjoy whitewater rafting or kayaking, or explore the vibrant downtown district. Boasting a dynamic musical community, the city is also known as the birthplace of the country music genre known as the Bakersfield sound. Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology