Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Psychiatrist.
- Psychiatrist will join a growing team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and psychotherapists
- Schedule flexibility, Full time is 35 patient contact hours (4 day work week)
- Responsibilities include direct patient care, psychiatric evaluations and diagnosis, treatment planning, psychopharmacology, and supportive brief therapy
- The ideal candidate should have willingness to work with both adult and geriatric patients
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Residency in Adult Psychiatry
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity