Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Innovation, education, and collaboration are core parts of this integrated behavioral health program.
- Join a dedicated team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and therapists in a unique program, working closely with the primary care doctors in co-treating their patients!
- Opportunity to grow new programs and develop special interests
- No call required
- Opportunity to partner and educate other specialties about behavioral health
- Practice in beautiful beachside community, with close proximity to San Francisco and other greater Bay Area cities
- Full time, part time and per diem shifts are available. Write your schedule.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.