An established primary care practice in western Connecticut seeks a Family Medicine Physician to join their Medical Group, which employs nearly 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers in Connecticut and New York.
About the Position:
- This is a well-established primary care practice with 4 physicians and 2 PAs.
- Potential opportunity for teaching medical students and residents
- This position provides outpatient services only utilizing a state-of-the-art Electronic Health Record integrated across all our sites.
- Virtual scribes ? to reduce charting time and enable clinicians to work top of license with more face-to-face time with their patients
- On-Call Nurse Triage
- The on-call duties are light, with an average of 2-3 weekdays/month and one weekend every other month.
- Employed position with a high base salary with a 2-year guarantee
- Benefits include paid time off, CME time off and allowance, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k match
- Hiring bonus and relocation stipend negotiable
- Employees may qualify for forgiveness of certain federal student loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Located 80 miles from NYC and one hour from Hartford
- This community of just under 28,000 people is located in Litchfield County.
- Proximity to the seacoast, colleges and universities, and several airports