Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital in Jacksonville, Florida, in recruiting an additional OB/GYN physician!
- Seeking a board-certified or eligible OB/GYN
- Four provider offices with a 1:4 call schedule
- A beautiful office and hospital are located in an expansive development area of Jacksonville, FL, with young families.
- $350,000 - $400,000 guaranteed salary plus wRVU Bonus
- $30,000 signing bonus and $15,000 relocation
- 5K CME
- 26 days of PTO
- Health, dental, and vision
- Malpractice paid with tail
With over 200 days of sunshine per year, no state income taxes, lower cost of living, proximity to 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, world-class fishing, vibrant street art scene, and local distilleries and craft breweries, Jacksonville is a top destination to work and live. It is the 12th largest city in the United States, and more than 500 people move to Northeast Florida each week, with jobs being the major driving relocation factor. Minutes from the home of the PGA Tour?s world golf headquarters at TPC Sawgrass and The PLAYERS Championship, as well as home to tennis on the ATP Tour, Jacksonville is a 20-minute drive from the nation?s oldest city, St. Augustine. Jacksonville also hosts one of the five largest Jazz Festivals in the United States and is a dedicated Carnival Cruise Line terminal with weekly cruises to the Bahamas.