A multi-specialty group in central Massachusetts is adding a well-qualified Gastroenterologist to join our collaborative, collegial, and supportive team with a strong emphasis on quality care.
- 70 Provider multi-specialty group
- 3 other Gastroenterology Physicians
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- 134-bed non-profit community hospital
- Market-leading Initial Base Salary
- Productivity Incentive plan
- Retirement savings plans (403b and 457b)
- Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME allowance/time
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Tuition loan assistance opportunity
A safe and friendly family-oriented community that offers lots of outdoor recreation, The city boasts 21,000+ residents and is only 60 miles to Boston and 30 miles to Worcester, the state?s second-largest city.
Just 15 minutes from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area and just 20 minutes in the opposite direction are a variety of apple farms, pumpkin patches, hiking trails, abundant lakes, and other outdoor recreation. Gardner and surrounding towns have an affordable cost of living and well-regarded public and private schools.