Academic practice in New Hampshire is adding an OBGYN Nocturnist to join our collaborative practice. Our faculty is eager to recruit and retain talented physicians who will help us in creating a more dynamic, inclusive, and innovative team.
About the Opportunity
- Our division currently consists of 13 Board Certified Generalists, 3 nocturnists, as well as 6 clinic-based advanced practice providers.
- Average of 1300 deliveries a year, covering a 24/7 service as well as 650 gynecologic surgeries annually.
- Our comprehensive team has three subspecialist divisions: Maternal Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, and Gynecology Oncology, along with a nurse-midwifery group and genetic counselors to offer the best care to our patients.
- In this 0.8 FTE role, you will work primarily night shifts as the in-house attending OB/GYN, providing obstetrical care as well as urgent gynecological care to patients.
- Experience in a high-acuity obstetrical unit is a must for this position.
- We are a large tertiary-care hospital and academic medical center, so teaching residents and medical students and engaging in research endeavors is an integral part of the job.
- Region-leading compensation and benefits packages, along with generous PTO and CME time
About the Area
- The area boasts four seasons of outdoor activities, including skiing, hiking, boating, swimming
- 70 miles from an International Airport, 180 miles from Montreal, 2 hours to Boston
- Home to software companies and high-tech manufacturers
- The downtown area is a cultural hub with attractions such as an Opera House, the AVA Gallery, a seasonal Farmer's Market, and summer concerts on the green
- No state income or sales tax