Enterprise Medical Recruiting is scheduling interviews with a Women's Health team in Nashville, TN, hiring a full-time OB/GYN Consultant.
- You will join a team of two gynecology physicians and four women's health nurse practitioners.
- Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm office hours. No call, no deliveries, and no weekends.
- Base salary, incentive program, signing bonus, and full benefits
- You will see gynecology patients, perform some procedures, and consult with nurse practitioners when they run into issues (consulting calls will be virtually through TEAMS chat)
- No nurse practitioner supervisory responsibilities
- CME stipend, five days off for CME, and 21 days of vacation
About Nashville, Tennessee:
Nashville has a diverse range of cultural influences in its making. As the city grows and attracts newcomers, those people take their tastes and influences from their home state or city. As a result, Nashville is seeing an explosion in the number and variety of restaurants that cater to just about every taste and style of food. Nashville has 3 pro sports teams. The Titans are a pro football team, and like any other NFL team, they seem to have their good years and bad years, but the fan base has remained extremely loyal.