The Las Vegas Veterans Administration is seeking to hire a Diagnostic Radiologist to join our dynamic team! This is not a virtual opportunity.
The diagnostic radiologist provides a spectrum of image interpretation, image-guided procedures and patient care services within the specialty of Diagnostic Radiology and may also possess additional subspecialty expertise with a preference for mammography skills. In addition to the clinical practice of general diagnostic radiology, other duties include contributions to quality assurance and performance improvement, oversight of technical quality, education of staff and trainees, committee assignments and other activities that support clinical operations and the mission, values and goals of the VA and the Medical Center.
- Competitive pay based on training, experience, and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license
- CME: $1,000/year and 5 days of paid absences for CME courses
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, noncompete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 11 paid federal holidays; 15 days military
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health Insurance (Dental & Vision supplemental insurance available)
- Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility Relocate without loss of benefits, vacation, or pay
- Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), a student loan payment reimbursement program up to $200,000
Better known as the Entertainment Capital of the World with the Las Vegas Strip as its tourist magnet, this city has so much more to offer than the Strip! Living in Vegas with family is not only easy and convenient but fun as well when there are more than 100 parks to choose from. From skateboard parks and dog parks to disc golf and splash pads with plenty of opportunities for sports too. Picture a lot of soccer and baseball fields, tennis and basketball courts and youth leagues everywhere. The city anchors the Las Vegas Valley metropolitan area and is the largest city within the greater Mojave Desert. Hiking, climbing, boating, sightseeing Las Vegas is an outdoor enthusiast s dream! You ll love living in Las Vegas with no state income tax, warm weather year round, and the dining options are endless.