Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut is expanding Gastroenterology services in Greenwich, Connecticut.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance - 4-5 Days per week
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation’s leading health systems
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
- Private practice model
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with over 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Sophie Kotomski at Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.