Seeking a board-certified gastroenterologist to join our physician-owned practice in Raleigh North Carolina. The ideal candidate will have experience in endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
This is a full-time position with a negotiable compensation package and partnership opportunity. Our practice is committed to providing high-quality care to our patients and we are looking for a physician who shares that commitment.
- State of the art endo suits including GI Genius artificial intelligence
- Large referral network
- Attractive Salary
- Paid Malpractice coverage
- Capsule endoscopy
- Paid CME
- Competitive benefits package
- 401K matching in 6 months
- Industry rankings rank Raleigh and the Triangle some of the best practiced medicine in the world
- News week votes Raleigh and the surrounding area consistently in top 10 places to live in U.S.
- Team of 14 Gastroenterologist
- One of the largest physician-owned multispecialty groups
- New grads and experienced Gastroenterologist encouraged to apply
- Partnership opportunities
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship trained in Gastroenterology.
- North Carolina Licensure or eligible
- Commitment to providing high-quality health care to patients