A thriving group of 10 psychiatrists just two hours south of San Francisco is seeking BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist to join their staff. The practice functions independently but has support from the hospital for staffing, billing, and office space.
The practice supports a beautiful 250-bed community hospital that is annually ranked in the highest levels of quality nationally (according to CMS).
The average income of the group on an annualized basis is greater than $375,000.
• Unlimited Earning Potential - Physicians in the group average $375,000 with the highest making over $900,000 annually.
• Inpatient Role - Monday to Friday - No Nights, Weekends or Call Required
• No Call Required but their physicians can make more income if they do elect to take call.
• Role would be a combination of managing an inpatient service and providing consultation in the ED and Med/Surgery Floor
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time