Join busy private GI practice with 7 board-certified providers and well-trained support staff. The group prides themselves in offering excellent patient care in a collegial practice setting.
• Excellent culture with team player environment and exceptional support from 12 midlevel providers
• Opportunity after 1 year to buy into 2 outpatient GI endoscopy centers with state-of-the-art Olympus equipment
• Short 2 year track to partnership in group practice with access to ancillary income streams such as on-site capsule endoscopy, onsite ultrasound, manometry and biofeedback therapy, on site infusion, and pathology
• 1:7 quality of life call schedule
• Competitive base salary with production bonuses with proven income potential $1 million
• Great benefits package to include malpractice, PTO, CME, 401k with matching and health insurance
• Signing and relocation incentives offered
Discover this magical Orlando suburb Florida where perpetual sunshine, a tight-knit community, and easy access to Orlando's metropolitan amenities create the perfect blend of warmth, charm, and convenience!
• Excellent quiet residential neighborhoods with a strong sense of community
• Enjoy the convenience of location, with easy access to stunning beaches just an hour away and only 40 minutes from a large international airport to travel with ease
• Superior education opportunities with one of the top school systems in the state and ranked top 4% in the nation
• Outstanding restaurants offering diverse cuisine and countless shopping centers and regional malls
• Endless entertainment options including just 30 minutes from the Orlando Magic NBA and Orlando Lions professional soccer club for sports fanatics and an hour from world famous Orlando's theme parks
• Beautifully maintained parks and recreational areas to walk, run, or bike
• No state income tax!
To hear more, please contact Amanda Coole at
Employment Type: Full Time