Job Description & Requirements
A well-respected medical center in Maryland is seeking a qualified surgeon to lead and grow a new general surgery residency program launching in 2025. This position will be a mix of administrative and clinical work.
- Serve as the first program director for a new general surgery residency launching in 2025
- New medical school under construction as well
- Help shape and develop the curriculum for the program
- Surgeons of various fellowship backgrounds will be considered
- Full benefits package
This community is a center point for life in Maryland. Not far from Baltimore or Washington, D.C., you can enjoy the best of the state from right outside your front door.
- Majority of Maryland s Appalachian Trail is located in the surrounding county
- Low cost of living + great housing options
- Amazing schools + community diversity
- Get outdoors with five national parks and eight state
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.