Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN in AZ | $400K Base in Patient Focused Private Practice
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - $0
We are seeking a full-time OBGYN to join a private practice OBGYN Group that is seeking multiple OBGYNs due to continued, tremendous growth across sixteen offices around Arizona. This group is an expert in preventing burnout, as they provide great staffing support and comfortable work environments for all their OBGYNs. This practice prioritizes the lifestyle and health of their providers and patients, and they seek a patient-focused OBGYN to join a collaborative, rewarding setting with strong volumes and valuable resources. They operate under the philosophies of Appreciation, Inspiration, and Accountability and are eager to add another OBGYN to their tenured team.
- Established practice with 40 years of great reputation across several Arizona communities
- Provide comprehensive care including prenatal care, caesarian section delivery, pap smears and other routine annual exams, using the latest technology. Robotics available at certain locations
- Base salary starts at $400K and increases year over year
- Malpractice Coverage, Health Benefits, PTO, CME, and 401K
- Relocation assistance
- 1:4 call bumps up to 1:5 after OBGYN returns from maternity leave
- Great support staff -- Never work before or past your shift, never chart at home
- Flexible Schedules, 4-5 days per week
- 7th year employees earn 6 week sabbatical
With offices across Arizona, our most urgent need is in Show Low, AZ. Show Low is a quiet, safe community several hours northeast of Phoenix. This is a ski-resort town where many come for vacation and recreation. With several parks and trails for hiking and many opportunities for skiing, Show Low is the perfect home for enjoying the sunshine of Arizona while experiencing comfortable summer temperatures and exciting winters full of snow activities.
- Enjoy comfortable Summers and Fun Winters with Skiing and Trails
- Shop for your everyday needs with Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc in town
- Plenty of restaurants to support tourist and recreational attractions
- Stretch your legs and own land or cabins/vacation homes
- Unexpected High-end amenities for recreational clientele
- 3 Hours to Phoenix, 4 Hours to Albuquerque
#LI-LA1 Facility LocationJob BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md