Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $360000.00 - $380000.00
A hospital-employed practice is seeking several qualified hospitalist physicians to join its talented team. This position is designed to provide an incoming physician with an excellent quality of life with remarkable income potential.Opportunity Highlights
- Dayshift and Nocturnist positions available
- 7 on, 7 off schedule
- Income potential of $400,000
- Practice with a growing community hospital making significant investments in its infrastructure and staff
- Full benefits package
- Visa sponsorship available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physicians\u0009
- Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physicians will be strongly considered.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physicians
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Located less than two hours from Tulsa and Oklahoma City, this family-friendly community is ready to welcome you in. You ll love its scenic surroundings and low cost of living. Plus, there are plenty of amenities and entertainment options to keep the whole family happy.
- Close-knit community with a low cost of living
- Excellent local school system
- Multiple parks and recreation centers
- Gorgeous local lakes + plenty of outdoor activities hiking, biking, boating, kayaking, camping, and more
- An array of entertainment options, arts, and cultural attractions, shops, and restaurants
- Less than 2 hours to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Fort Smith, AR.
CANDIDATE CRITERIA Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physicianso Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physicians will be strongly considered. Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine PhysiciansJob BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md