Job Description & Requirements
Adolescent Medicine Physician
OU Health and the Oklahoma Children's Hospital Seek an Adolescent Medicine Physician | Excellent Quality of Life | Diverse Patient Population | Live and Work in Desirable Oklahoma City
OU Health Department of Pediatrics and the Oklahoma Children's Hospital seek an Adolescent Medicine Physician for its growing team. The incoming provider will have the support of a passionate team of multi-disciplinary experts, including dieticians and therapists. OU's Pediatrics Department strives to achieve academic excellence and provide research-based medical care for children with the support of OU Health. Join Oklahoma Children's Hospital at OU Health, nationally recognized for its pediatric care.
About Oklahoma Children's Hospital
Oklahoma Children's Hospital at OU Health is a highly regarded acute care hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that caters exclusively to women and children. The hospital is a nationally recognized teaching hospital with training programs affiliated with the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
* Experience the satisfaction of treating a diverse adolescent medicine population while enhancing your medical expertise
* Flexibility to establish an independent focus in a collegial and expanding division
* Thrive with a committed team of pediatric specialists in a combination of inpatient hospital-based and outpatient clinics
* Work in a dynamic environment with eager residents that help you enhance your role as a mentor and leader
* Take pride in serving neighboring regions, which widens your impact on pediatric health
* Benefit from dedicated research support and clinical trials
* Leverage the strength of a robust Pediatrics Department with outstanding leadership and the resources of OU Health
* Work at the nationally acclaimed Oklahoma Children's Hospital at OU Health, a beacon of pediatric healthcare excellence in cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, gastroenterology, and GI surgery (US News)
Strongly influenced by its Western heritage and boasting gorgeous surroundings and a robust economy, Oklahoma City is an ideal place to live and work. Whether you're seeking outdoor adventure, family-friendly activities, an expanding dining and entertainment scene, or an abundance of culture and big-city amenities, you'll find everything you need and more.
* Oklahoma City is a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire (US News)
* Overall grade of A- and named one of the Best Places to Live in Oklahoma (Niche)
* An affordable cost of living and a variety of family-friendly neighborhoods
* A desirable college town with a lot of diversity
* Some of the top public and private schools in the state, as well as multiple colleges and universities
* A mild climate with four distinct seasons and consistent sunshine throughout the year
* 5-star shopping and dining, professional sports, and a variety of arts and entertainment
* Access to a local airport and proximity to Tulsa, OK, Wichita, KS, and Dallas, TX
Located in the heart of the state, Oklahoma's capital city is alive with endless entertainment options and recreational choices. Home to a prestigious higher education and medical community, Oklahoma City offers travelers great professional opportunities and plenty to see and do in their spare time. Visit the Oklahoma City Museum of Art or one of the city's many performing arts venues for a delightful cultural experience.
About the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.