St. Charles Medical Group, located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, is seeking a Nocturnist Physician to join a team of highly qualified physicians to provide the highest quality care to adult inpatients.
- Serve as primary admitting service for the Medical, IMCU and PCU floors at both of our Bend (259 bed) and Redmond (48 bed) campuses.
- 144 shifts per year
- Opportunities for participation in committees, quality work, and leadership
- Opportunities for ICU privileges at the Redmond Campus
- Option of 7-on / 7-off scheduling or option of Flex scheduling with fewer days in a row
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Salary starting at $352,000.00
- $4250 annual CME Allowance
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Current and unrestricted license as MD/DO and DEA licensure
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- No J1/H1B Sponsorships
About St. Charles:
St. Charles Health System is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a vision of creating America s healthiest community, together. With four hospitals, 31 clinics and 250+ employed providers, St. Charles Health System is the largest provider of health care in Central Oregon and the area s largest employer.
St. Charles Bend is Oregon's only Level II Trauma Center east of the Cascades. Our medical centers in Bend, Redmond, Madras and Prineville are accredited by The Joint Commission. More than 800+ medical staff members make it possible for St. Charles to deliver a wide range of excellent care in a compassionate, healing environment.
About Bend, Oregon:
Bend is located on the beautiful high desert of Central Oregon, just a mere three hours from Portland and six hours from Seattle. With an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, Bend is recognized as an outdoor enthusiasts paradise offering up an abundance of activities including dry powder skiing at Mt. Bachelor, world class fly fishing on the Metolius River, white water rafting along Deschutes River, rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park and copious mountain biking trails just minutes from town. Bend has an abundance of dining options and the foodie scene is bustling with diverse offerings. With over 26 craft breweries in the Central Oregon area, Bend has been dubbed Beer town USA with more breweries per-capita than any other city in Oregon.