St. Charles Health System is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join an experienced and well-respected team of Cardiac Specialists. The St. Charles Heart Center encompasses Non-Invasive and Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Structural Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery. Our cardiologists provide outpatient Cardiology services throughout Central Oregon and inpatient hospital care at the St. Charles Bend campus.
- Four-day clinic work week with a well-established referral network
- Current 1:7 call rotation, shared equally among providers in Non-Invasive and EP
- Single hospital call location (Bend) with Inpatient Cardiology APP Team Support 7 days a week 8am-5pm, 24 hour interventional cardiology lab coverage, and hospitalist and ICU/Intensivist teams
- Comprehensive diagnostic cardiac Echo and Nuclear lab
- Future opportunities for participation in committees, quality work, and leadership
- Inpatient and Outpatient EPIC EMR platform
- Competitive Salary
- Five weeks of clinic time off upon hire
- $4250 annual CME Allowance
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Signing Bonus and Relocation assistance
- BC/BE in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Echo, TEE skills required. Nuclear Cardiology optional
- Current and unrestricted license as MD/DO and DEA licensure
- New Graduates welcome, mentorship available
About St. Charles:
St. Charles Health System is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the vision of creating America s healthiest community, together. With four hospitals, 31 clinics and 250+ employed providers, St. Charles Health System is the largest provider of health care in Central Oregon.
St. Charles Bend is Oregon's only Level II Trauma Center east of the Cascades. Our medical centers in Bend, Redmond, Madras and Prineville are accredited by The Joint Commission. More than 800+ medical staff members make it possible for St. Charles to deliver a wide range of excellent care in a compassionate, healing environment.
About Central Oregon:
The Central Oregon high desert is an abundant oasis for outdoor adventurers of all types. Whether you like to hike, paddle, cycle, fish, golf, ski or hunt, the incredible diversity that the High Desert offers is extraordinary. To top it off, this diverse wonderland provides an average of 300 days of sunshine per year. With over 26 craft breweries, award-winning restaurants and an abundance of entertainment options, you ll surely never run out of things to do. Central Oregon has a laid-back vibe that is family friendly and focused on work-life balance. Our schools continuously receive high ratings and OSU-Cascades and Central Oregon Community College are two big perks for residents looking to encourage their children to pursue higher education without leaving the sunshine and pine-scented air. Additionally, Central Oregon boasts a wonderful regional airport located in nearby Redmond.
For full job description please visit the below link: