Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group has full time opportunities for BE/BC fellowship-trained Geriatricians.
Locations: Palo Alto and Fremont, CA
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Brand new state-of-the-art center, designed specifically for geriatrics and palliative care services
- Post-acute and long term patient care in skilled nursing facilities
- Sub-specialty geriatrics consultations care with a dynamic interdisciplinary team
- Join a group passionate about supporting patients through the continuum of care
- Nationally recognized for program development
- Current California Medical License
- DEA Certificate
- Eligibility to participate in Medical/Medicare
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity