Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a part time, Urgent Care BC/BE Pediatrician
Location: Los Gatos, CA
- State-of-the-art medical center
- Autonomy in practice
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Diverse practice
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Physician leadership development
- Ability to practice in-patient pediatric medicine
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pediatrics
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.