Mercy Health Physicians has an exciting opportunity for a Spine Surgeon to join our Mercy Health Orthopedic team here in Cincinnati.Opportunity Details:
* Spine Surgery Position practicing in our Cincinnati West and East practice locations
* Mix of Clinic, Surgery and Rotated Call
* Must be fellowship trained in Spine Surgery
* Will join strong program and close-knit Orthopedic team of 26 Orthopedic physicians and 19 Ortho Advanced practice providers
* Board Certification or Eligibility is requiredBenefit Components include:
- Comprehensive package of Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- $10,000 CME yearly allowance
- Quality Bonus
- Competitive compensation (2 year salary guarantee) with annual incentive bonus
- Sign on Bonus and Student Loan assistance
- Relocation Allowance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403(b) Plan w/company match, 457(b) Plan, 457(f) Plan fully funded by Mercy Health
- EPIC EMR used system-wide
Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit. We are Cincinnati s largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio. We are proud to be one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the United States.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati. Families enjoy the scenic river front with parks and restaurants, the professional sports scene, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center, and the Newport Aquarium, which is just over the Ohio River in Kentucky. The metro area's northern suburbs boast attractions like Kings Island and the Great Wolf Lodge.
Amidst the gently rolling hills along the Ohio River, Cincinnati spreads from the southwestern corner of Ohio into Northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana. Weather is moderate and yields a true experience of all four seasons annually.
Diverse and strong, Cincinnati is the home of nine Fortune 500 companies' headquarters, including retail giant Kroger and consumer goods leader Procter & Gamble, ranking in the nation's Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents, higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or Los Angeles.
Families are drawn to Cincinnati for its excellent public and private schools, and its large number of Montessori schools which bring many national and international talent. It is one of America's Top Most Affordable Cities, and has an average commute time of 24.6 minutes.