Incredible opportunity to become the Inaugural Program Director for the Family Medicine Residency Program
at Fairfield Hospital in northwest Cincinnati, OH. The program will match its first class of residents in July 2026, so we are ready to bring on the new Program Director as soon as early fall of 2024.
The Family Medicine Program Director will be the architect for the new FM residency and
provide a culture of professionalism that supports patient safety and personal responsibility. The program director serves as a resident advocate and serves as role model of professionalism; design and conduct a program in a fashion consistent with the needs of the community, the Mission of Mercy Health
, and the mission of the program.
The collegial culture of Mercy Health Fairfield Hospital
is an ideal location for mentorship, diverse patient experiences, and robust didactics. This program will be led by an accomplished faculty, set under high standards, and tailored to provide extensive training for the next generation of physician leaders.Qualifications:
- Must possess current board certification in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of documented educational and/or administrative experience
- Experience must include ongoing clinical activity
- Be willing to combine administrative and didactic (teaching) responsibilities
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
is the largest health system in the state of Ohio as well as the largest system in the greater Cincinnati area. Part of Bon Secours Mercy Health: 50 hospitals nationwide, 3,000 providers in the US, 5th largest Catholic Healthcare system in US.