It is my pleasure to announce an employed Otolaryngology opportunity at Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio. We are a 424 bed facility with more than 480,000 individuals in our 10 county catchment area. Develop your ideal practice balance in an environment that offers a broad inpatient and outpatient experience to suit your career aspirations. We are located 1-2 hours from Dayton, Toledo, Fort Wayne, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
- State-of-the-art OR with Endoscopic Sinus Surgery equipment and in-office balloon sinuplasty
- Subspecialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist Program
- Opportunity for satellite practices
- CMA s are utilized to assist physicians and Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are employed to help provide amazing patient care
- H1-B Candidates accepted
- Excellent physician office/hospital relationship
- Join a group of 2 experienced physicians and 3 advanced practice providers
Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, ATO, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan forgiveness and more.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
We offer Midwest living (excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
Bon Secors Mercy Health is a nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
Interested candidates should send their CV to:
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center
730 West Market Street
Lima, OH 45801