Mountain View, CA
El Camino Medical Associates (ECMA) is seeking a part-time BC or BE hematology-oncology physician to join our growing multi-specialty group in Mountain View, CA. We are seeking a caring and dedicated medical oncologist/hematologist skilled in diagnosing, treating and caring for patients with various forms of cancer and blood disorders. The provider will use chemotherapy, immunotherapy and other medications to treat cancer. To succeed, the oncologist will also keep current with new information and therapies in the field, be knowledgeable and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Part time, 30 patient contact hours including Saturday clinic
- BC or BE in both Hematology and Oncology
- Call schedule requirement is 1 week in 4
- Average of 20 patients per day
- Two infusion centers: one with 18 chairs and one with 5 chairs
- Close collaborative team including in-house lab and pharmacy and healing space offering virtual art therapy, cooking demonstrations, yoga classes and other holistic services
- A desire to be a vital part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to provide high quality patient care with an ambition to grow the practice. Physician with an entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Guaranteed salary for one year with productivity and quality bonus
- Generous and competitive benefits package, including paid CME, Dues, licenses, etc.
- Collegial work environment that provides autonomy
- Malpractice tail insurance
- Leading-Edge Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)