EPIC GO LIVE MARCH 2025!
Join a friendly, experienced OB/Gyn Team looking to add an OB/Gyn Generalist to join their full scope practice located in the beautiful Twin Tiers Region of Upstate NY and Northeastern PA.
Arnot Health is committed to providing all our providers with state-of-the-art practice settings along with full support staff. We are a clinical campus for medical students from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Elmira campus) and have many resident training programs including Family Medicine but not OB/GYN on-site at Arnot Ogden Medical Center.
Arnot has established a full time laborists program as part of our commitment to provide an improved level of safety and a better quality of life for our physicians. We are also immensely proud of our level III NICU and the recent Healthgrades 5-Star designation for our L&D unit for both vaginal deliveries and C Sections. The position would likely have one week in eight providing weekday daytime laborists shift with most weeks focusing on outpatient Obstetrics and Gynecology including full access to the operating room equipped with a Davinci XI robot. The position would only have back up call coverage responsibilities.
Candidate MD/DO BE/BC and current NYS professional license.
- Premier OB/Gyn & Midwifery practice with OB/GYN physicians, CNM s and Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Convenient outpatient office located on the hospital campus in our modern multi-specialty medical office building with two satellite offices
- Updated OR with extensive laparoscopic equipment and new XI DaVinci robot
- Eight labor and delivery rooms and a 20-bed mother and newborn private rooms
- Level III perinatal unit
- Practice full spectrum Obstetrics & Gynecology with opportunity to expand uro-gynecology services at Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- 2022 Healthgrades Five- Star Recipient C-Section Delivery and Vaginal Delivery
- 2022 Forbes America s Best Midsize Employers
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives-$340-$450K
- Generous PTO allowance
- CME Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Colleen Donnelly, Director Provider Recruitment
600 Ivy Street, Suite 206, Elmira, NY 14905
Arnot Health System provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.