Bayview Physicians Group is a progressive, independent multi-specialty group serving the Hampton Roads region of southeast coastal Virginia. Bayview is seeking a BE/BC ABSM Sleep Medicine physician to join its growing medical group. We are seeking talented professionals who are able to provide exceptional patient care within a very busy sleep medicine practice in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach, VA. Work with six board-certified sleep providers providing comprehensive management of a full range of sleep disorders. Includes an 8-bed sleep lab accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. The Sleep Medicine physician will be responsible for seeing patients in an outpatient setting, as well as interpreting in-lab studies and home sleep studies.
- Above market earning potential
- Great work/life balance
- 100% outpatient
- No scheduled call
- Limited night call for sleep lab
- Existing referral sources and high demand market
- eClinicalWorks (eCW) EMR in practice
- Shared EMR within multi-specialty group and urgent care centers (eClinicalWorks or eCW)
- Potential for signing bonus
- Relocation benefits
- 401K and health insurance
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance
Bayview Physicians Group is one of the fastest growing multi-specialty, independent medical groups in Virginia. Our mission is to bring quality health care to the communities we serve with a governing philosophy to promote the doctor-patient relationship. Bayview s role is to provide physicians with the resources they need to successfully help patients manage their health.
Bayview Physicians Group, founded in 1991, is a value-based group. We are proud to manage a successful Accountable Care Organization (ACO) with over 55,000 covered lives. We are focused on providing the best and most cost-effective care for our patients.
- Serving communities in South Hampton Roads, VA
- Located on the Mid-Atlantic coastal area of Virginia, South Hampton Roads includes the major cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk and Portsmouth
- More than 300 providers including primary care and 15 specialties
- 75 outpatient care sites
- 6 Urgent Care Centers (NowCare)
- CT, advanced diagnostic services and onsite lab services
- Ambulatory surgery center
- Sleep Center
- Occupational Health
- Broad venue of residential options, from oceanfront to metro to suburban living
- Affordable living with safe communities
- Excellent public, private, and higher education schools
- Diverse communities
- Abundant cultural enrichment
- Endless recreational activities
- User friendly international airport
Please send CV and correspondence to email@example.com.