Crystal Run Health, part of the Optum family of businesses, is seeking an Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician to join our team in Middletown, NY. Optum is a physician-led, patient-centered, team-based care organization that is changing the way clinicians work and live. At Optum, you’ll have the clinical resources, data, and support of a global organization behind you so that you can help your patients live healthier lives. Here, you’ll work alongside talented peers in a collaborative environment that is guided by diversity and inclusion while driving towards the Quadruple Aim. We believe you deserve an exceptional career and will empower you to live your best life at work and at home. Experience the fulfillment of advancing the health of your community with the excitement of contributing new practice ideas and initiatives that could help improve care for millions of patients across the country. Because together, we have the power to make health care better for everyone. Join us and discover how rewarding medicine can be while Caring. Connecting. Growing together. Position Highlights:
• Independent practice with strong affiliation with a local hospital that provides a full range of OBGYN medicine
• Robust in-house diagnostic testing facility
• Full complement of support teams to assist with patient care Responsibilities
• Provide comprehensive women’s health services to our community through the provision of office services, deliveries, and inpatient/outpatient surgical procedures
• Monday-Friday clinic/office schedule with rounding time built into the schedule
• Full scope GYN practice with major and minor procedures including minimally invasive surgeries with robotics
• Excellent access to GYN-Oncology, Perinatology and NICU physicians Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
• Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential, annual increases, and bonus eligibility
• Financial stability and support of a Fortune 5 Company
• Robust retirement offerings including employer funded contributions and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock)
• Physician Partnership opportunities and incentives
• Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
• Robust clinician learning and development programsWhat makes an Optum Career different??
As the largest employer of Physicians in the country, we have a best-in-class employee experience and enable you to practice at the top of your license. We believe that better care for clinicians equates to better care for patients and provide resources and support necessary for clinician well-being.We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
We grow talent from within. No matter where you want to go- geographically or professionally- you can do it here as a part of Optum. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider About Crystal Run Health:
At Crystal Run Health, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of more than 400 seasoned professionals in 50 medical and surgical specialties throughout New York’s scenic Hudson Valley and lower Catskill region just outside of NYC!
We are focused on fostering professional growth, providing the latest technologies, state-of-the-art facilities and a collegial environment that embraces innovation and diversity. As one of the largest private employers in the region, we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible scheduling, excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and growth opportunities.
The region we serve is unmatched. We are close to nature, culture and arts. New York City is just a short drive away. With easy commutes, affordable homes, fantastic schools and great communities for families to live and grow, Crystal Run Health is the place for you to cultivate the life you want to live.Required Qualifications:
• Unrestricted licensure in the state of New York or has New York application in process
• Board Certification or board eligibility in OB/GYN
• Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start New York Residents Only
: The salary/hourly range for New York
residents is $318,275 to $472,626 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.