Crystal Run Health, part of the Optum family of businesses, is seeking a Dermatologist to join our team in the New York suburbs. Optum is a clinician-led care organization that is changing the way clinicians work and live.
At Optum, you’ll have the clinical resources, data and support of a global organization behind you so you can help your patients live healthier lives. Here, you’ll work alongside talented peers in a collaborative environment that is guided by diversity and inclusion while driving towards the Quadruple Aim. We believe you deserve an exceptional career and will empower you to live your best life at work and at home. Experience the fulfillment of advancing the health of your community with the excitement of contributing new practice ideas and initiatives that could help improve care for millions of patients across the country. Because together, we have the power to make health care better for everyone. Join us and discover how rewarding medicine can be while Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based care environment
- Moderate scheduling templates promoting Work-Life Balance
- Educate and empower your patients to take ownership of their health
- Growth and Leadership Opportunities
- Full complement of support teams to assist with patient care
- Supplemental Income, Leadership and Teaching Opportunities
- Independent practice with strong affiliation with local tertiary care hospital that provides a full range of Dermatology medicine
- Provide comprehensive skin consultations by evaluating patient skin conditions and screening for disease
- Utilize patient medical history as part of skin assessments and prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions
- Perform non-invasive surgical procedures on skin
- Refer patients to advanced specialists as needed
- Consult with patients about the status of their skin health
What makes an Optum Career different??
- As the largest employer of Physicians in the country, we have a best-in-class employee experience and enable you to practice at the top of your license ?
- We believe that better care for clinicians equates to better care for patients, and provide resources and support ?
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations?
- We grow talent from within. No matter where you want to go- geographically or professionally- you can do it here?
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Competitive compensation –guarantee, quality and productivity bonus incentives
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Loan repayment support programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Company paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician partnership & incentive opportunities with Optum
- Career Growth and Development support
- You will have access to collaborate in local and national clinical and advisory councils, a network of mentors, and the ability to attend annual clinical & cultural related events and forums.?
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (NY) at time of employment
- Board Certification or board eligibility in Dermatology
- Active and unrestricted DEA license or ability to obtain prior to start
At Crystal Run Healthcare, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of more than 400 seasoned professionals in 50 medical and surgical specialties in New York’s scenic Hudson Valley and lower Catskill region just outside of NYC!
We are focused on fostering professional growth, providing the latest technologies, state-of-the-art facilities and a collegial environment that embraces innovation and diversity. As one of the largest private employers in the region, we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible scheduling, excellent benefits, competitive compensation and growth opportunities. The region we serve is unmatched. We are close to nature, culture and arts. New York City is just a short drive away. With easy commutes, affordable homes, fantastic schools and great communities for families to live and grow, Crystal Run Healthcare is the place for you to cultivate the life you want to live.
Optum’s clinician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. We are made up of more than 80,000 aligned physicians and advanced clinicians who serve nearly 20 million people across the United States. We’re empowering our community clinicians to transform health care locally with collaboration, innovation and the vast resources of our global enterprise.? Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.??
New York Residents Only: The salary range for New York residents is $408,034 to $635,717 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.