Job Description & Requirements
General Surgery Work Week On and Week Off! Full Pay!
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - $500000.00
This Washington State health system offers a General Surgeon a very unique opportunity. This position stands out among a crowded field of similar sounding positions by offering two schedule options.
- Option 1 One Week On, One Week Off!
- Option 2 Traditional 4-Day Work Week
Reports show 65% of surgeons feel trapped and suffer from emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and greatly reduced personal satisfaction. This health system has found the secret to removing burnout by offering a highly competitive compensation package with a very flexible schedule and full autonomy in practice decisions. Bottom line, you can make a great living here and your base salary will never disappear!! This position is primed and ready for you to refine and leave their own unique mark. Opportunity Highlights
- Choose your own schedule, including half the year off!
- Join a long established, busy general surgery program, booked 4 months in advance!
- Join other surgeons with mentorship available.
- True community general surgery including endoscopy if you choose to do so.
- Your practice can also include services such as Vein, Weight Loss, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, etc.
- Your office steps away from state of the art surgical suites and procedure rooms.
- Salary offers based off experience, and it will never disappear while employed.
- Rare & infrequent call never involves trauma and amounts to no more than a phone call or two a night.
- State of the art, efficient hospital with exceptional imaging equipment and EPIC EMR
- Six weeks of vacation & exceptional benefits
- Call to ask about productivity incentive and robust recruitment incentives!
This city is surrounded by rolling topography in one of the most beautiful regions in the world. Residents enjoy a friendly environment, where neighbors greet neighbors and feel safe, with a low crime rate, top quality public schools and minimal traffic. With several universities and colleges nearby, the area offers rich cultural diversity with the distinct flavor of a University Town. This unique landscape enjoys four distinct seasons and blends the rolling hills with the rugged canyons of the Snake River. Outdoor activities including water sports, golf, hunting, fishing, bicycling, hiking, and skiing all are easily accessible. A local regional airport provides quick and affordable flights including international travel. This community is small enough to provide a sense of community, yet large enough to offer the amenities of metropolitan areas, plus no state income tax in Washington!Qualifications
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Washington and must be board-eligible or certified in General Surgery.
- Medical degree required
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.