Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 7/1/2024 Available Shifts: M-F + Call Pay Rate: $450000.00 - $500000.00
Embark on a rewarding career with an esteemed anesthesiology team in highly desirable Madison, WI.
One of the country's largest multi-specialty, integrated healthcare delivery systems seeks a Pediatric Anesthesiologist. The incoming Pediatric Anesthesiologist will join a well-regarded team and receive a $450,000 base salary, a $45,000 sign-on bonus, and comprehensive benefits. Engage in a diverse scope of practices in a cohesive unit of 15 FTE anesthesiologists and more than 53 CRNAs. The successful candidate will contribute to a program with a longstanding history of excellence in patient care. Candidates must be board-certified in anesthesia or board-eligible if less than five years out of training. Fellowship training is preferred in cardiac or pediatrics.Opportunity Highlights
- Join an esteemed group within one of the nation's largest healthcare delivery systems
- Collaborate with 15 FTE anesthesiologists and more than 53 CRNAs across various specialties
- Start with a competitive $450,000 base salary, $45,000 sign-on bonus, and incentives
- Enjoy living and working in Madison, WI, a city renowned for its quality of life
- Engage in a full scope of anesthesiology practices, excluding transplants and burns
- Specialize in pediatric anesthesiology with a medically directed model
- Balance your professional and personal life with a fair and equitable work schedule
- Benefit from comprehensive health, dental, vision, and additional extensive benefits
Madison, WI, is a charming city situated between two beautiful lakes. It offers all the advantages of a large metropolis while retaining a warm and welcoming small-town atmosphere. Madison has received an A+ rating and has been recognized as one of Wisconsin's best places to live. It is an excellent choice for settling down and is one of America's top cities.
- Live in a top-ranked city: No. 11 Best Place to Live and No. 54 Best Place to Retire (US News)
- Wisconsin is the No. 4 Best State to Practice in 2023 (Medscape)
- Benefit from a vibrant economy with a strong technology sector and access to exceptional public and private schools
- Enjoy over 15,000 acres of stunning lakes and beaches, extensive parks, and bike trails for endless outdoor adventures
- Experience the cultural heart of the state, home to renowned institutions such as the Overture Center of Arts, Madison Opera and Symphony Orchestra, and Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
- Explore a remarkable downtown area featuring award-winning restaurants, an incredible farmers market, historic neighborhoods, and outstanding retail shopping options
BE/BC Anesthesiology, Pediatric Fellowship Preferred, but not requiredFacility Location
Blending big-city culture with small town charm, the state capital of Wisconsin is regularly rated as one of the best places to live in America. Home to the University of Wisconsin, Madison boasts a picturesque location with four lakes on its doorstep, more than 200 parks, maple-lined avenues filled with boutiques, bookstores and coffee shops, and an easy-going, friendly attitude.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES