Mercy Health Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, Kentucky is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join a growing oncology program. Candidate would be joining a medical oncology team with roots in region for over thirty years.
The system is committed to growth in the oncology program, with current approved plans to build a state-of-the-art full-service cancer center. This will include development and growth in all areas to create an integrated cancer program. The program is an affiliate of the University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network with all the advantages of an academic program affiliation.
BRING YOUR TALENT TO OUR MISSION
For nearly 200 years, the historical founders of Bon Secours Mercy Health have been providing care to those in need. Today, the ministry is one of the top 20 health systems in the United States and part of the top performing quartile of Catholic health systems for lowest cost per case for patient care. This quality care is provided by more than 57,000 employees serving communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, Ohio, South Carolina and Virginia.
Consistent with its commitment to serve each patient with dignity, Bon Secours Mercy Health provides nearly $2 million per day in community benefit. The Mission of Bon Secours Mercy Health is to extend the compassionate ministry of Jesus by improving the health and well-being of its communities and bring good help to those in need, especially people who are poor, dying and underserved. For more information, visit www.bsmhealth.org.
By becoming a part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, you will join a network of more than 2,100 employed providers dedicated to making a difference in each of the communities they serve.
We offer a competitive Compensation Package Including:
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Excellent Income Potential
- Enhanced Benefit Package
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Tail Coverage
Lourdes at a glance:
- Lourdes is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates. Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than 100 years.
- Lourdes is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentucky s only twin hybrid operating room. Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Women s Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care
- Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians. We offer leadership development programs and empower our physician to take an active role in leading our system.
Mercy Health Physicians-Kentucky at a glance:
- Nearly 150 Providers
- Medical staff and advanced practice staff of 275 representing 35 specialties
- 400 Associates
- 25 Practice Locations including 8 Primary Care Locations
- 370,000 Annual Visits
- 50,000 in-panel patients
- Service area of 460,000
You will enjoy your time off also with:
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two- and half-hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)