Obstetrics and Gynecology
UCF Lake Nona Hospital (opened March 2021) is seeking an OB/GYN to join an independent, physician-owned private practice in Lake Nona
* American Board-certified or eligible OB/GYN
* New beautiful office location in Lake Nona
* 4 MDs currently in clinic
* Group established in 2011
* Home call only w/ post-call day time off
* 10 deliveries per month per provider
* Private physician offices - no shared workspace
* Office hours: Mon-Thurs 8a-5p, Fri 8a-12p
* Independent private practice - physician owned and managed
* Supportive "team first" working environment
* Competitive salary, generous 401k with safe harbor and profit sharing, medical insurance, and PTO
About UCF Lake Nona Hospital:
* UCF Lake Nona Hospital, a 64-bed facility and partnership between HCA Healthcare's North Florida Division and UCF Academic Health, opened its doors on March 1, 2021
* Orlando's Medical City at Lake Nona is also home to Nemours Children's Hospital, The Orlando VA, The Lake Nona Cancer Center, UCF College of Medicine, and more.
* Lake Nona is a trendy planned community made up of sleek family homes, bungalows, and leafy gated communities. The USTA National Campus, on the banks of Lake Nona, hosts major tennis events and offers lessons, while family-focused Nona Adventure Park has a floating obstacle course and wakeboarding. To the south, hip Boxi Park features food truck-style eateries, live music, and volleyball courts. Lake Nona is a safe and family-friendly community with excellent schools and countless social amenities!
Some places are proud of their history. Lake Nona is proud of its future. Encompassing 17-square-miles and located adjacent to the Orlando International Airport, Lake Nona is a modern mecca for technology, innovation, and community. When you're in Lake Nona, you can see and feel an energy unique from other places. From its transformative Lake Nona Medical City, where research facilities work together with the country's leading hospitals and educational institutions, to the United States Tennis Association's National Campus, where current and future tennis professionals hone their skills, Lake Nona is a place where no dream is out of reach. Walt Disney World is minutes away, and residents have both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts are located 90 minutes to the east and west for convenient day trips or a weekend getaway. Come see what Lake Nona has to offer!