HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital has exciting GI Hospitalists opportunities now available. Join a large, growing, and financially secure health organization. The schedule is all day shifts, working a 7 on and 7 off block. Come work in a collegial group that is committed to excellent patient care. The ideal candidate will be a team player, value driven, and community oriented. This employed opportunity offers a competitive salary, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
* Experienced and Board certified (or eligible) in Gastroenterology
* Open to GI Hospitalist
* 7 on 7 off Schedule
* Able to provide a combination of clinic and inpatient services
* Participation in Hospital call: 1 in 3
* EUS / ERCP as plus but not required
* Competitive compensation
* Full benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, HCA Retirement Plan, HCA 401K, CME, dues & subscriptions allowance and Malpractice Insurance
* Employed position
About Northwest Florida Gastroenterology:
* Busy, successful and well-respected practice
* Newly designed office space within a few blocks of the hospital
* Newly purchased ERCP equipment
* 2 Room hospital GI lab, staffed 24/7.
About HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital:
* FWDH: 309 bed HCA level 2 trauma facility (expansion underway adding an additional 30 beds next year)
* Medical ICU- 33 beds (plus an additional 8 CVICU beds)
* Stealth navigation system with O arm and Mazor spine robot
* Certified primary stroke center working towards comprehensive stroke certification
* Currently hosting 3rd and 4th year D.O. students from Auburn's VCOM (D.O.) School
* Will have IM residency program in 2024
* Named among the top 10% in the nation by Healthgrades for cardiac surgery, joint replacement, and patient safety
* Listed as 4th highest in the nation for infection prevention by Consumer Reports
* Area's only accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and cardiac program offering open heart surgery, Watchman, and TAVR
* Reputable and stable - HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare and is comprised of more than 180 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and the U.K.
The Greater Fort Walton Beach area is known for being a family friendly, southern town and is located between Pensacola and Panama City, along Florida's panhandle known as the Emerald Coast. The Emerald Coast has some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the world. The popular family vacation destination of Destin is only a few miles away and offers world-class fishing, golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and of course, more white sand beaches. The Fort Walton Beach area is an ideal place to raise a family, boasting exceptional public schools consistently ranking among the top school districts in the state. In addition, the area offers a variety of fine arts including the symphony and ballet, and recreational activities to include boating, fishing and watersports.