Critical Care Pulmonary
HCA Intensivist Services is looking for a Critical Care trained Physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at HCA Florida Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, FL, where we enjoy the #1 school district in the State.
* 36-bed Med/Surg and 6-bed CV ICU
* Our ECMO program started in 4th Qtr., 2021, and is the largest growing ECMO program in Northeast Florida, consistent with the hospital's focus on increasing the ability and resources to care for critically ill patients
* Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
* Multidisciplinary model
* 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MD and 1 APP day coverage/1 MD and 1 APP night coverage.
* Emergency Medicine residency rotating through the unit; clinical teaching opportunities
* Must be fellowship trained in critical care medicine and board certified within 5 years of completion of training
* Our team has achieved excellent outcomes in partnership with the hospital staff, nurses, etc.
* Employed opportunity through HCA Intensivist Services
* Competitive compensation
* Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
* Occurrence-based malpractice
* Strong support system
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentorin
About HCA Florida Healthcare:
HCA Florida Healthcare, a part of HCA Healthcare, is a family of more than 450 affiliated sites of care, including hospitals, physician practices, freestanding emergency rooms and urgent care centers, offering a collaborative network of personalized care. United as a statewide network in 2021, HCA Florida Healthcare includes approximately 11,000 experienced doctors and 77,000 colleagues working together to deliver high-quality, collaborative care to more than 6.4 million patients each year. HCA Florida Healthcare is committed to improving more lives in more ways and giving back to the communities, it serves. The network provided nearly $836.6 million in uncompensated care and invested significantly in innovative technologies and facilities across Florida, including the new $360 million state-of-the-art, multi-specialty HCA Florida University Hospital in Davie, Fla. A strong advocate for the next generation of healthcare professionals, HCA Florida Healthcare is also a major supporter of university-based healthcare programs and residencies and fellowships throughout the Sunshine State. For more information, please visit https://www.hcafloridahealthcare.com/
About Jacksonville, FL:
With over 200 days of sunshine per year, no state income taxes, lower cost of living, proximity to 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, world-class fishing, vibrant street arts scene, and local distilleries and craft breweries, Jacksonville is a top destination to work and live. It is the 12th largest city in the United States and more than 500 people move to Northeast Florida each week with jobs being the major driving relocation factor.
Minutes from the home of the PGA Tour's world golf headquarters at TPC Sawgrass and The PLAYERS Championship, as well as home to tennis at the ATP Tour, Jacksonville is a 20-minute drive from the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine. Jacksonville also hosts one of the five largest Jazz Festivals in the United States and is a dedicated Carnival Cruise Line terminal with weekly cruises to the Bahamas.
Learn about the growing vibrant city of Jacksonville and surrounding area: