Obstetrics and Gynecology
OB/GYN Hospitalist Practice With Resident Teaching Opportunities In California's Inland Empire
Seeking two additional BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalists to join our practice at Riverside Community Hospital in Riverside, CA.
* The full-service, 478-bed acute care facility houses the largest ER and Level I Trauma Center in the Inland Empire.
* The hospital delivers more than 3,500 babies a year and has a level III NICU.
* With over 700 physicians on staff, 200 specialties are represented including maternal-fetal medicine.
* Responsibilities will include in-patient consults, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
* Resident teaching/supervision with Ob-Gyn, Family Practice and Emergency Medicine residents.
* One of the open positions is for a Medical Director.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign-on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
* Base compensation is $234,000 - $328,500 with bonus potential.
* Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
* Professional liability insurance
* Support for mandatory license and hospital credentialing
About Riverside Community Hospital:
* Level I Trauma Center with helipad, providing access to higher acuity services for the surrounding rural communities up to 200 miles away
* Center of Excellence in Bariatrics
* Complex and minimally invasive surgical services with robotics including; general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiovascular and thoracic, colorectal, gynecology, urology
* Comprehensive cardiac services including structural heart, electrophysiology, and an advanced cardiogenic program
* Extensive women's and children's services; including high-risk OB care and a Level-III NICU
* Certified joint replacement program is accredited by the Joint Commission
* Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
* Expert critical care units including surgical, cardiovascular, medical, neonatal, and neurointensive care units for a higher level of care
* Part of HCA Healthcare, a network of more than 190 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom
Riverside, California is located in Southern California and the most populous city in the Inland Empire, Riverside is just 55 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and a 55-minute drive to some of Southern California's most popular beaches. Known as the birthplace of the California Citrus industry and home to both the famous Mission Inn and Mount Rubidoux, a popular attraction providing panoramic views of the city at its summit. Rich in history and outdoor adventures to discover, the mild climate allows Riverside's residents to take full advantage of all that Southern California has to offer.