LEADING THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: to lead the way to a better future for health care.
Currently we are seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologists to join our team in Redwood City, California.
Please check our online careers website for a list of current open locations. https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/career-opportunities
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality of medical care.
Full-time annual salary range is $480,000 to $490,020 plus additional potential incentives up to $43,800*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
As a part of The Permanente Medical Group you will enjoy:
- Work-life balance focused practice including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing
- Physician Wellness Program
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Diverse patient populations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A high-tech environment that includes video visits and other Kaiser Permanente supported mobile device options
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Home Loan Program up to $250,000 & Relocation Assistance (approval required)
- Shareholder status within 3 years
Contact: Aileen.M.Ludlow@kp.org or call (510) 239-9064
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor