We are currently looking for a BC/BE Gynecologist to join our private practice in Frederick, Maryland. This is a unique opportunity for someone interested in early partnership and eventual ownership.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 2 board certified gynecologists, a certified nurse midwife, and a tenured support staff
- Our physicians have been offering women s health care to the community for 15+ years, and are committed to providing the highest level of expertise in the full scope of gynecologic care (no OB), including in-office procedures and various minimally invasive surgeries
- Office-based position, with an average of 3 O/R days per month
- Full time schedule; no evenings or weekends required and very light call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including partnership
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Frederick, Maryland:
- Located less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Gettysburg, Frederick County is surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards and vibrant Main Street communities.
- Frederick boasts a balanced and thriving economy, a highly educated workforce, and a quality of life that is nothing short of enviable in a suburban, family-oriented community with highly ranked schools and affordable real estate.
- Frederick s award-winning 40-block historic district, parks, neighborhoods and diverse industry base offer residents a unique blend of history and technology.
- With an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, residents of Frederick have easy access to many major international airports, roadways, and rail systems.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 4,100+ providers with over 1,000 locations in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group