We are currently looking for a BC/BE reproductive endocrinologist to join our private practice in Fairfax, VA.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our newly opened fertility clinic, which is part of a well-established full scope OBGYN practice with team of 8 physicians, 3 physician assistants, 1 nurse practitioner, and a tenured support staff
- In an effort to provide more comprehensive care to patients within our practice, we are looking to add a reproductive endocrinologist to help our patients whose fertility needs extend beyond the scope of our OB/GYN providers
- This opportunity provides exceptional growth potential through our robust internal referral base, as well as external patient demand
- Additionally, our providers have ample opportunity to get involved with the OB/GYN residency program at Inova Fairfax, our practice s medical mission trips, and much more
About Fairfax, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Fairfax is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Fairfax was recently named one of the "Healthiest Communities in America" by US News, emphasizing the community s access to care and prevalence of healthy behaviors.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 4,100+ providers with over 1,000 locations in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group