Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F
An established otolaryngology private practice in central Texas is seeking a full-time BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join their growing team. Offering industry-leading, innovative care to patients in a desirable location, centrally located between Dallas and Austin. We are seeking otolaryngologists who endeavor to be on the cutting edge of medicine in one of the fastest growing groups in the country.
Become a member of one of Texas s preeminent Otolaryngology practices, with a focus on today-and your bright future.Opportunity Highlights:
- Collegial, supportive environment, filled with experience and expertise
- As a result of rapid expansion and local demand, physician will be busy on day one!
- Practice offers a full range of diagnostic tests/procedures, including audiology, allergy, and in office procedure rooms
- Nearby ambulatory surgery center for most outpatient cases
- Partnership track opportunity with potential to earn in the 90th percentile nationally
- Practice invests in helping you develop your own niche or interest
- Continued investment in leading edge technology
- ASC ownership opportunities
- One of very few practices offering no required hospital ER call, only *optional* paid hospital ER call
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Nestled on the banks of the Brazos River, and conveniently located between Dallas and Austin in the heart of Texas
- Dynamic economy and thriving academic community with five colleges and award-winning school districts
- Flourishing urban downtown and tourism mecca featuring Magnolia Market, Cameron Park Zoo, numerous museums, and endless shopping and dining options
- Tremendous setting for outdoor recreational activities, home to Cameron Park, one of the largest municipal parks in Texas, which spans 416 acres and contains 20 miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living, making it a great place for young professionals and families
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md