Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Urologist to join our busy and growing practice. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Location: San Francisco, California
- Join a thriving full scope general and specialty urology practice
- Dedicated urology trained support staff
- Opportunity to build and grow a program that reflects your interests and personal goals
- An excellent opportunity to practice in the heart of San Francisco, serving the most diverse populations in the state
- California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) Van Ness is a state-of-the-art facility, featuring 11 floors and 274 acute-care beds
- Da Vinci Surgical System robotic-assisted technology and all the latest urology tools available
- Integrated EMR (EPIC) in office and hospital
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Urology
- Experience is ideal but not required, new graduates are encouraged to apply
- An active and unrestricted California Medical License
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-for-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Robust benefit package
- Annual 401(k)/Profit Sharing contributions
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Shareholder eligibility following 36 months of employment
- Potential for leadership, research and education roles
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.