A physician-driven community hospital in South Texas is searching for a Family Medicine Obstetrics physician to join an established and growing service line in a family-oriented community one hour from the coast.
• 4.5-day outpatient practice with flexible and collaborative call between the FMOB team.
• Join an established, stable team of 5 FMOB physicians.
• Opportunity for great mentorship with steady OB volume and C-section privileges.
• Not-For-Profit, 49-bed community hospital, and level IV trauma center.
• State-of-the-art clinic, exam rooms, and procedure room all under the same room as the hospital.
• Lucrative and competitive guaranteed salary with wRVU and quality bonuses.
• Generous sign on and relocation offered
• Comprehensive benefits package plus malpractice insurance.
• Enjoy living less than 90-minutes from downtown San Antonio and Austin.
• Calling all wine lovers! This Texas gem is surrounded by some of the best wineries and vineyards in the state.
• Support local businesses by shopping at unique shops, boutiques, and restaurants in the historic downtown.
• Enjoy a housing market 50 percent less expensive than the national average, according to bestplaces.com.
• Vacation is at your fingertips every weekend! With the beautiful Gulf Coast only an hour away, you can escape to the beach, enjoy deep sea fishing, and watch stunning Texas sunsets whenever you want.
For more information please contact Hannah Hill:
Cell/Text | 214-470-2167
Direct | 469-909-6675
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Family Medicine - Obstetrics
Employment Type: Full Time