Jupiter Medical Center (http://www.jupitermed.com), the premier hospital in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast is seeking board certified gastroenterologists to join our hospital employed group and help lead and develop our GI service line.
Our multispecialty group, JMC Physician Group (http://www.jupitermedpg) is growing and we are looking to launch our gastroenterology service line. We are seeking top GI physicians looking to lead and grow our program. Join 60+ other specialty physicians in our hospital's employed group.
This position is outpatient based with inpatient rounding. We are seeking to bring on 3 physicians in the first year. We are open to flexible schedules.
Someone with ERCP and/or EUS skills would be a bonus for the community but not mandatory.
We have a clinical research affiliation with the University of Florida.
Jupiter, Florida is an affluent, coastal community in Palm Beach County. Our non-profit, independent hospital is growing - our 248 bed hospital is adding a 92 bed patient tower in 2025; we have added 16 ORs in our new surgical institute opened this January, 2024, and our first satellite hospital will be added at the end of 2025.
We have an academic and clinical research affiliation with the University of Florida.
Live, Work, and Play in a Tropical Paradise – Jupiter, FL
Our community offers you and your family:
- Top ranked public and private schools (pbcedu.org)
- 3 international airports within 90 minutes (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami)
- Orlando-area attractions & airport a few hours’ drive north
- Jupiter, FL, average median household income $94,000
- Cultural and Recreational Amenities Abound
- Ranked among the US’s best beach towns to live
- Affluent, Coastal Community offering access to world-renowned golf courses, salt-and freshwater sportfishing and boating; equestrian offerings include polo, dressage and trail riding
- Lively destination dining scene offering options from casual to formal for all occasions and tastes
- Range of housing options from all-inclusive country club communities to rustic estates
- West Palm Beach was recently named "Wall St. of the South" due to the confluence of high-net-worth individuals relocating to the region
About Jupiter Medical Center
Highly-rated in quality, safety and patient experience, Jupiter Medical Center is the region’s only independent not-for-profit health system comprised of a 248-bed regional hospital, a network of five urgent care clinics, The Margaret W. Niedland Breast Center, The Anderson Family Cancer Institute, and a rapidly-growing Physician Group practice. Jupiter Medical Center is the leading destination for world-class healthcare in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. Founded in 1979, we have 1,880 team members and 675 physicians.
Some of our accolades:
- The only 4 Star CMS designated hospital in the entire region
- Leapfrog Top General Hospital & "A" Safety Rating,
- Selected "Best Hospital," "Best Place to Have a Baby," and "Best Emergency Room" in the Palm Beach Post's 2020, 2021, & 2022 Best of Palm Beach County awards
- Consistently ranked The Top Hospitals in Palm Beach County in "Patient Satisfaction" and "Likelihood to Recommend" (hospitalcompare.hhs.gov)
- The only "Best Hospital" in the region named by Money magazine
- High-Performing designations from U.S. News & World Report in Stroke, Colon Cancer Surgery, Lung Cancer Surgery, Kidney Failure and COPD