Mercy Health Physicians has an upcoming opening for an ENT to join our accomplished Otolaryngology program. This is an excellent opportunity join our team in Fairfield and also work at our new Kings Mills Hospital (opening in January 2024).
* ENT opening in our Mercy Cincinnati North Market (Hospital Privileges at Mercy Fairfield and Mercy Kings Mills Hospitals)
* Full time position M-F + rotated call of 1:8
* General ENT practice with mix of office and surgery
* Around 25 patients per day and 5-8 surgical cases/week, need due to growth of practice and program
* Mentorship available, we have many experienced providers who do all aspects of ENT
* Must have Board Certification or Eligibility in Otolaryngology
* 2 year Guaranteed Salary + Uncapped productivity pay
* Relocation assistance, signing bonus and student loan repayment options
* CME funding and generous vacation and leave time
* 403b Plan with company match, 457b Plan and Supplemental Executive Retirement plan
* Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability and Life Insurance
* Work/Life balance resources
About Mercy Health Physicians:
Mercy Health Physicians are part of the Bon Secours Mercy Health family which is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit. On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation s 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities across seven states and Ireland.
We know that the expert, compassionate care they receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth. From competitive compensation to professional satisfaction, Mercy Health is a great place to work. We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance.
Living in Cincinnati, Ohio:
Amidst the gently rolling hills along the Ohio River, Cincinnati spreads from the southwestern corner of Ohio into Northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana. Weather is moderate and yields a true experience of all four seasons annually.
Diverse and strong, Cincinnati is the home of nine Fortune 500 companies' headquarters, including retail giant Kroger and consumer goods leader Procter & Gamble. Families are drawn to Cincinnati for its excellent public and private schools, and its large number of Montessori schools which bring many national and international talent. It is one of America's Top Most Affordable Cities, and has an average commute time of 24.6 minutes.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati. Families enjoy the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center and the Newport Aquarium, which is just over the Ohio River in Kentucky. The metro area's northern suburbs boast attractions like Kings Island and Great Wolf Lodge.