The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an excellent opportunity available for a BC/BE Internal/Family Medicine Physician to work in an outpatient only setting as a Core Faculty member for our well-established residency program.
- The resident preceptor is responsible for supervising the IM residents in the continuity practice. These will be 2 sessions per week. This is a combined faculty-resident practice in a modern Patient Centered Medical Home facility.
- Core Duties
- Developing curriculum as recommended by the Program Director
- Delivering Core Lectures
- Participating in Board Review and Morning Report
- An active participant in various committee meetings including the Clinical Competency Committee, Residency meeting and other meetings as recommended by the Program Director or Chair of Medicine
- Coaching of Residents
- Leading Scholarly Activities
- M&M Mentor
- An interviewer for residency applicants
- Participate in residents evaluations meetings
- Position Highlights
- Ambulatory clinical position at our Crozer Medical Associates practices in Crum Lynne, PA. Responsible for developing and growing a clinical practice
- Join the faculty of a residency program with 10-year accreditation status and a high board passage rate
- Collaborative work environment that promotes growth and teamwork
- Opportunity for academic appointments at Drexel University College of Medicine and Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Position Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have successfully completed an accredited Internal/Family Medicine residency training program and be ABIM or ABOIM board certified/eligible
- It is necessary that the candidate is able to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Generous paid time off
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates
- Competitive Compensation Package
About Delaware County
Located approximately 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, Delaware County is a great place to live, work, and play. With a diverse population and wonderful K-12 schools, it is an ideal location to raise a family. In a central location with access to hiking and biking trails, world class dining shopping, sporting events, cultural activities, and historical sites, Delaware County offers residents a small town feel with proximity to a large city.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, at (732) 691-5818, or via e-mail at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org
About Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Crozer-Chester Medical Center is Delaware County s premier destination for advanced clinical care. This 300-bed facility is home to the county s first cardiothoracic surgery program, a renowned neurosciences team, the largest group of psychiatrists in the region, and a comprehensive range of specialty and tertiary-care services.
Additionally, Crozer is the only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs equipped with a comprehensive emergency department, trauma center and burn treatment center. As a teaching hospital and regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine, our physicians work to train the next generation of healthcare providers through our residency, fellowship and allied health programs.
Crozer Health System
Crozer Health System is a four-hospital health system based in Delaware County, Pennsylvania serving Delaware County, northern Delaware and parts of western New Jersey. These facilities house a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, and a kidney transplant center. It also includes a network of outpatient centers, urgent care centers and a sports club. Crozer Health System is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary, acute and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer deploys its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner. Working with our community, we promote a place to live, work and enjoy our families.
Crozer Health Medical Group
Within our health system is the health network which is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County. With over 300 physicians who practice in locations throughout the county, CHMG offers an array of specialty and subspecialty services, including family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, sports medicine and multiple surgical subspecialties.
The Crozer Health Vision:
Commits to its academic mission to educate both current and future clinicians and caregivers;
Explores and implements new technologies for delivering care;
Builds partnerships within our community to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those we serve;
Creates an environment where each employee, physician, volunteer and board member uses their skills, creativity and learning to promote the health and well-being of our patients, their families and communities;
Accepts responsibility for being the steward of community health resources now and for future generations.