Associates in Otolaryngology of NJ (AONJ) is seeking an Otolaryngologist to join their successful practice in West Orange and Summit, NJ. AONJ is a long-established private practice, conveniently located just miles away from New York, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore.
AONJ utilizes the latest technology to provide comprehensive specialty care to adult and pediatric patients in otolaryngology, as well as sub-specialty care including otology/neurotology, laryngology, rhinology / skull base surgery, head & neck, facial plastics and sleep medicine. Our Hearing Center provides the full spectrum of audiologic & balance testing and dispenses hearing aids. Allergic and immunologic disorders, including asthma and eczema, are expertly managed by our allergist.
Our physicians are on the teaching staff, working closely with ENT Residents rotating through Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Ideal candidates will be patient centric-focused and excited to join a high-volume referral-based practice.
More About the Position:
- Private practice that is integrated with RWJBH through a Joint Venture (“Best of both worlds”); benefitting from their vast resources and contracting powers with major payors
- Full health benefits, PTO, CME, malpractice coverage, and cell phone allowance
- Competitive Salary with Productivity Bonus
- No buy-in or buy-out requirements with a clear path to Partnership
- Opportunity for an equity interest in a private Ambulatory Surgery Center
- BE/BC in Otolaryngology
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure
- Both new graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
To learn more about this position, please contact Jennifer Sweeney, Senior Physician Recruiter, via email Jennifer.Sweeney@rwjbh.org