Are you looking to play an integral role in the health of your patients? Would you like resources and world-class support at your fingertips to put the right care in place for your patients at the right time, every time? UPMC Community Medicine, Inc., (CMI) is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for HealthQuest Medical Associates located in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania.
In this role, you will be compensated with a base salary and the opportunity to earn additional incentives. You can maximize your annual income with a Preferred Partners Program based on quality metrics and an APP Utilization Program. CMI encourages a healthy work-life balance by offering a mix of clinic-based work with the opportunity for some remote work to provide virtual visits to your patients.
All UPMC Community Medicine, Inc. Primary Care Physicians are provided resources to help you achieve these incentives including social work, behavioral health and nutritionist professionals assigned to your practice for easy referrals, diabetic retinal exams read by an Ophthalmologist in every practice, and partnerships with UPMC Health Plan. Additionally, a team of administrative leaders are responsible for practice operations, so that you can focus on patient care and settling into our team of 350 world-class Primary Care Physicians.
HealthQuest Medical Associates- UPMC Details:
- This is a single-location, outpatient only, practice located in a suburban setting on Ranalli Drive in Gibsonia, PA.
- Join a team of 4 physicians and 1 APP who work together to care for approximately 80 patients per day who are 18 years and older.
- All providers are ranked 4.9 out of 5 stars with one provider, Dr. Calhoun who is rated 5 out of 5 stars.
- Office hours: Monday 8am-8pm, Tuesday through Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12noon
- The call schedule is rotated amongst the physicians in the practice.
- Practice resources include EKG and DRE.
- The practice boasts free parking and is located immediately off exit 39 of the PA Turnpike.
- The building is across from a shopping center with restaurants nearby, including two Starbucks within 2 miles.
Primary Care Physician Job Qualifications:
- Medical Degree
- Accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program completion
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine (or board eligible for residency new graduates)
- Unrestricted Pennsylvania Medical License
- DEA certification
Are you a new Primary Care Physician graduate? We understand that the step from residency to working in a practice can be overwhelming. You will be supported by a practice-based lead physician who will help mentor and guide you to success.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- UPMC Savings Plan UPMC matches your savings at 50%, up to 6% of compensation
- Cash Balance Plan- Employer Paid Pension Plan
- Company-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- LifeSolutions (EAP), Adoption Assistance, Tuition Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
A $26 billion health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, UPMC integrates 95,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites, and a nearly 4.5 million-member Insurance Services Division, the largest medical insurer in western Pennsylvania. In the most recent fiscal year, UPMC contributed $1.5 billion in benefits to its communities, including more care to the region s most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution, and paid more than $900 million in federal, state, and local taxes. Working in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC shares its clinical, managerial, and technological skills worldwide through its innovation and commercialization arm, UPMC Enterprises, and through UPMC International. U.S. News consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside among the nation s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America s Best Children s Hospitals. For more information, go to UPMC.com.
About UPMC Passavant
UPMC Passavant delivers a wide range of advanced medical and surgical care at two convenient campuses in McCandless and Cranberry Township, including providing patients access to UPMC s renowned UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute, UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, UPMC Magee-Womens Specialty Services, and UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh physicians and care. The hospital has earned numerous accolades, including repeat recognition from?U.S. News & World?Report. UPMC Passavant is a Joint Commission-designated Primary Stroke Center and is a Magnet -designated hospital the highest international recognition for nursing excellence and leadership. This state-of-the-art hospital offers UPMC s world-class care to communities in Allegheny, Beaver, and Butler counties. Built in 1964, UPMC Passavant McCandless is located just 10 miles from the city, and UPMC Passavant Cranberry is located 20 miles from Pittsburgh.?
Pittsburgh is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the Best Places To Live based on value, job market, and quality of life.
With a population of more than 1.2 million, Allegheny County is filled with exciting cultural attractions, outdoor recreation, and historic landmarks. The Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium, Kennywood, and Sandcastle Water Park offer endless entertainment for kids nearby. Venture to nearby Fayette County to make memories at Ohiopyle State Park and Frank Lloyd Wright s Fallingwater home in the Laurel Highlands. Whether you re a foodie, a sports fan, a craft beer enthusiast, or a nature lover, you re going to love living here.
Physicians working in the Pittsburgh area often choose to live outside the city in one of the 90 city suburbs, enjoying the benefits of small-town life, including quiet neighborhoods and lower cost of living, while still having access to the amenities of the nearby city. Pittsburgh and its surrounding suburbs offer many highly rated public and private school opportunities, as well as more than 30 college and university options.To contact Ashleigh directly, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-647-3057.