Clinton Memorial Hospital, a 140-bed hospital located centrally in Wilmington, Ohio, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established outpatient-only practice. The incoming physician will join another Family Medicine physician and two APP's, and participate in shared office call with our other employed primary care physicians (phone-call only).
Clinton Memorial is centrally located between 3 major metro areas which include: Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton, OH. Total comp in the MGMA-median range+ with opportunity to bonus quarterly. Our existing medical staff offers excellent specialty support. Come be a part of our growing medical community. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Combining the best of small-town values with big-city accessibility
- Wilmington, the county seat, offers affordable living in a community that values family life, educational excellence, and professional opportunity.
- The downtown area is one of the National Register of Historic Districts and has also received designation as an Ohio Main Street Community, a program designed to preserve historic downtown's
- With an abundance of state, city, and village parks, there are many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Walking and biking trails weave throughout the county, and there are plenty of lakes to fish, boat, and swim. There are three golf courses in Clinton County and many more in neighboring counties, with a wide selection of shopping, restaurants, sports, and cultural events are easily accessible.
- Major International airports in within an hours drive include: Columbus, Cincinnati
Your Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- 5 days' CME/$5k CME allowance annually
- Generous Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- $10k Relocation allowance
- 25 days' vacation/holiday annually
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance